Today we have a life catch up x Instagram special! Things have been a bit crazy over the past three weeks and I haven’t really had time to sit down and write much. Hopefully this afternoon I’ll have time to put my brain in to words and there will be more posts coming your way!
1. Lace loving – H&M is where it’s at for every pattern and style top or dress (I’m just a little obsessed already!)
2. The Aseop Drop – stopped by the beautiful Aesop store in Covent Garden to pick up the Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask
3. Peony Season – It’s my favourite flower season, and Diptique jars make the best holders for them!
4. Ham Yard – I went for lunch with Lucy and I’m still not quite over it (read more here).
5. Healthy Breakfasts – despite the mental month I’ve been trying to make sure my breakfasts are as healthy as possible to keep me going (I’m convinced this is why I’m not sick already).
6. Topshop Spending – is anyone surprised by this?
7. Aspinal of London – with all the upcoming travel I made my first big bag purchase more of a sensible one! The Marlybone Light is perfect for dragging around my life without being weighed down too much.
8. Cereal Magazine – read alongside eating my cereal in the morning – the most beautifully presented magazine ever!