01. Sunday AGAIN? Really? The weekends just fly by… possibly could be due to the fact I spent Saturday napping this week :S I’ve been so tired from work yesterday just seemed to be about trying to eat and drink the right foods and catch up on my sleep!
02. This week is detox week! I’m finally doing it! It’s going to run Tuesday to Thursday as these are the days I find it easiest to be healthy, I’ve starting slowly adjusting this weekend but I know Monday is the one day I crave a cream egg more than most! I know most people are super healthy on a detox, but for my first one I’m starting off with no junk food, just freshly made wholesome stuff (no ditching the carbs for me!) As I get used to my 3 healthy days a week I will start making them healthier and healthier (think soups and cutting down on carbs).
03. In addition to the detox, I’ve started running! This is pretty unheard of for me, by I’m trying to do it as regularly as I feel like it and not be too strict on myself, I want to keep the enjoyment and I have to say, at the moment I am really enjoying running!
04. Some of you may have noticed my blog hasn’t been very post heavy this week, and It’s not because I don’t have much to write about trust me! If you follow me on Twitter you’ll know I’ve been celebrating this week as I got a new job! I am now officially an events coordinator (if you’ve read various “about me” posts you will know that is exactly where I want to be in life!) I only applied a week ago and by Thursday this week I’d had two interviews with them and was offered the job! I start at the beginning of April and I’m super excited/nervous!
05. Been on a bit of a shopping spree this week, everyone and their mum have been raving about Zara, and for the past two weeks I’d been trying to be good with my pennies so I steered clear. I popped in on Friday to celebrate my job success and ended up having a little splurge! Bought the pastel jumper I’m wearing above and I’m absolutely in LOVE! I also popped into Space NK and Superdrug, but I’ll save them and the rest of my Zara goodies for a haul I plan on filming this week!
I can’t think of too much more to write about – I’m getting distracted by the smell of sausage stuffing from downstairs! I have a few new posts coming up this week (a couple of requested ones!) so keep your eyes peeled!